Happy New Year!
We are all entering 2018 with the hope that our goals are met and happiness is never far away. I am grateful to say that was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Adanya. Thank you so very much. The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community. It allows readers to learn more about me by reading the answers to the interview questions provided by the person who nominated me.
My questions for the being nominated:
- Where are you from? Describe it!
- I’m from Philadelphia or the city of brotherly love. But I currently live in New Orleans.
- Why did you start your blog?
- I started my blog so I can have an outlet for how I was feeling and a platform for my personal goals/achievements.
- How did you choose your niche?
- It kinda of just choose itself. After posting about what I do to create a better life for myself, I realized that I was performing a lot of self-care actions.
- If you could be any superhero, who would you be and why?
- Avatar Korra, I like how she can control the 4 elements.
- If you could marry a celebrity, who would be and why?
- Lenny Kravitz, enough said
- What’s your favorite place where you ever have been. Tell me your reasons.
- Bangkok, Thailand. The food was amazing.
- Where would you like to live and why?
- I’d like to go to Argentina because my sister made it look so fun. Also, my bf wants to go to Ghana and I’d like to experience that with him.
- What would you do with 1.000.000 dollars?
- Pay off all my student loans.
- What’s your best memory from a trip? What’s your worse?
- My best memory from a trip was when I rode elephants. My worse was when I thought I lost my passport but it was really in a different bag.
- Sea or mountain? Why?
- Sea. I like to play in the sand and see the sea animals. I sound like a little kid.
- If someone writes a book about your life, what title would have?
- “She Learned to Love Herself”
The Sunshine Blogger Award Nomination also provides an opportunity for bloggers to shine some light on other bloggers like myself. So now I present 11 bloggers who’re out there doin’ the dang thing: (Click on their names to go to their blog)
My Questions for the Nominees:
- Can you tell us a little about yourself?
- Where are you from?
- What do you like most about your city?
- Would you recommend your city as a travel destination? Why or why not?
- Can you tell us about your blog?
- Who are what are your inspirations for your blog?
- What are your future plans for your blog?
- In accordance with your blog’s theme/niche, what advice would you like to give your viewers?
- What tools do you use as a successful blogger?
- What is your purpose in life?
Now it their turn!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.